Tuesday 19 July 2016

Eastern Grey Kangaroo - Wilsons Promontory

One of the reasons I love going to The Prom in the winter is that the wildlife seems to be a bit more visible - and humans are often few and far between.  Thats the kind of place I like.

I took a later afternoon / early evening drive while I was down there and happened upon the group of young Eastern Grey Kangaroos.  They were rather obliging!

Not too many places in the world this could be really!






You can find more shots from around the world at Our World Tuesday.

15 comments:

  1. Awesome photos of the kangaroo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not difficult to guess which country you are in Stewart. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fantastic photography! Love the animals ~

    Wishing you a happy weekend ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great captures Stewart - thank you for sharing. I will surely add a visit to "the Prom" on my next visit to Gippsland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos!
    They look very intelligent
    Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such interesting animals. Great shots you've shared!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous animals! I agree with you that winter in the bush can be a peaceful and rewarding time for nature enthusiasts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice looking animals..great shots..I didn't know that there are grey Roos..Thought they were all brown..I like they grey..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots. The kangaroos around here aren't too receptive to closeness so I can never get a really good photograph. Yours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking forward to seeing these in real life next April!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are just so cool!!! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are beautiful creatures! Great shots, Stewart!

    ReplyDelete